... step into my garden

Friday, May 7, 2010

Butt Kick


I have recently seen this movie called "Kick Ass" ... I was expecting it to kick ass really really hard ... and it does ... sometimes ... other times it's just a lame teenager movie.

It's quite surprising actually just how good some of the action scenes are, they kicked ass like nothing I've seen before. It has some of the best action scenes I've seen in quite some time. However, the rest of the movie doesn't really kick ass, as it is often plain old boring and the humor is not quite my cup of tea.

All in all it was pretty good fun, so I'd say it's worth about 2 hours of your time... if you don't have anything else which is very special to be done... and want to see something that kicks ass.

Oh, there was one thing which kicked ass pretty hard ... the Music.

Did I mention the title is Kick Ass?

No comments: