... step into my garden

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Worst Movie I've Seen This Year 2009

This year has marked a new experience for me. It was the first time I was literally unable to sit through the entire duration of a movie. I didn't even bother to blog about it, but it must get my real appreciation through this award. Yes, sure the movie won Oscars, but frankly I don't give a mouse butt.

The clear undisputed undefeated winner is:

Million Dollar Baby


Oh, I'm sorry. Did I just go ahead and spoiled the movie for you in case you didn't see it? No I didn't. I just spoiled it up to the point where I was able to watch it. You can't see from the picture above what happens next, and that is that, after she is paralyzed, Clint Eastwood's character kills the poor girl out of pity, or so I heard. Oh, now I really did it ... Don't worry, you'll thank me later.

barf. next!

No comments: