... step into my garden

Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Car Of Choice 2009

I love cars. I really do. Last year's choice was the KTM X-Bow, so I guess it's pretty easy to see what I'm aiming at over here. It must be fast. It must be powerful. It must be the best bang for buck you can have. And it must be on top in it's class.

And so, without further bla bla, the winner is:

Ford Focus RS


Although I am not really a Ford fan, and generally prefer RenaultSport when it comes to hot hatches, I must hand it to this amazing piece of technology. Great power, amazing sound and muscular looks, this is what I am talking about. Of course, all of this comes with a price. And darn good one if you ask me! This is not cheap, but it's pretty close to the rest of the bunch and much better than an Audi S3.

You should be buying one of this cars right now. Darn, I should be buying one. Maybe some other year...

No comments: