... step into my garden

Friday, September 28, 2007

Artsie Fartsie


Now ... I may not be an art critic ... heck, I might even say I am not an art person ... but sometimes "art" is stupid ... and some "artists" leave me speechless confronted with the absurdity of a stupid lifeless piece of crap ... and here is a FINE example ... as seen at the Metropolitan Museum in New York ... ART ... please feel free to contemplate this so interesting so breathtaking so inspiring piece of crap I'm staring at trying to concentrate myself hard out of remembering the "artist"'s name ...

... and here is a piece of art I did like just so you don't say I'm a dorkey monkey that hasn't seen a painting in his life ... unfortunately it's blurry and cropped ... but I find it freakishly impressive ...

No comments: