... step into my garden

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lady in red ...

I've been on vacation ... in Russia Turkey. But more on that later ...

Somebody was waiting when we returned ... Yes ... after almost one month of delay ... the lady in red is here ... and it blew my expectations away. I was so stunned that I didn't even get to take a picture yet. It's like whoa whoa whoa! Them BIG anthracite wheels with them red Brembo drilled disks brakes made me stand astonished by the looks of this thing. And the COLOR ... The color is pure genius. You gotta see it to believe it. But enough about the looks. The interior is TIGHT all leather, very very nice. And we press the START button .... grrrrrr .... I was expecting maybe a little bit more than the GTI (in which you wonder if you turned on the engine) and it really is a bit more ... You can actually hear the engine, but it's not loud. Driving is also extremely nice, the gear change is much better than I expected, the pedal feel, steering feel, ride feel are all excellent. It's a car you actually feel and that's what I was worried I won't get. For the moment we are behaving for at least 1000 - 2000 Km.

The machine made quite an impression, and we welcomed a new member into the family. I'll be back with pics on the subject, after I manage to stop looking at it like a dork.

More on the vacation in the following post ...

Later Edit:
I went to the car to check out the mp3 player and it works very nicely. Nice sound too ... And i finally managed to take a few pics ... she's already dirty... sigh.
And, as I said, the pics really don't do her justice...




No comments: