... step into my garden

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pillow LUV


Some time ago I read this article about a strange situation in Japan. The article was saying that there's a trend among young Japanese men to date ... well ... pillows. They go on trips, watch movies together, and I'm trying no to think too far regarding their activities. Apparently it's true love...

I must admit I was quite shocked when I actually got to meet the pillow face to face. She was abandoned and neglected, left all alone on the shelf, in dire need of a rescuer. She had a small boo boo which needed immediate attention and I could also tell she was too shy to actually ask out loud for help. Instead, she was looking at me with her puppy eyes, hoping I would notice ... hoping I would care ... and I ... took a pic and got the heck out of there!

Talk about barking at the wrong tree ...
Previous Episode
TOC
Next Episode

No comments: