... step into my garden

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best Vehicle I drove This Year 2009

OK, I will admit it. This is my favorite award, and the hardest choice of them all. For the beginning let's meet our contenders. And the nominees are:

Fat Baboon 225

Driving it every day never gets old.

Little Donkey

I still can't swipe that smile off my face.

50cc ATV

Driving on the coast line with one of these is a truly memorable moment.

Excentric Buggy

Almost scraping the tarmac with our but was sooo much FUN.

Versatile Citroen C3 Pluriel

Almost convertible, absolutely fun.


Let's go that way Jeep Cherokee

Flip a coin, and let's be on our way.


Rev happy Clio RS 200

Going up to 8k revs is always fun.

Gravel eating Dacia Logan Cup

A true rally car.

Crazy 350hp SAAB(sorry no pic)

wheelspin at 120Km/h ... what the heck??? I want my mommy!


What can I say ... I've been paareetty busy this year. Each has an amazing story supporting them, so it is a very very tough choice, but we have a winner. And the winner is:


BUGGY



The little Buggy took as on a truly memorable trip. We made a complete tour of Zakynthos in this little bugger and I will admit it wasn't an easy trip. We had amazing views and a lot of smiles and nods from people. Kids jumped in the buggy and took pictures when we stopped. And being able to enjoy all this and the open air with Andreea by my side is what gives the Buggy the edge in winning.

I really hope we get to do something like this again next year.

And I believe that's a wrap on the awards. It's been a pretty good year I would say. See you soon!

No comments: