... step into my garden

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best Game I played This Year 2009

It's been a somewhat busy year for the gamer in me. I got the new PSP and a couple of games to go along. The PS3 received it's share, and so did the Wii. But still, this is a pretty easy pick. Although I must admit I was a bit underwhelmed by the game, it still has some EPIC moments that any gamer must experience.

And the winner is:

Uncharted 2



Yes, the photo is in-game. With such attention to detail, probably the best multi-player ever, and a couple of levels that should be marked in the history of gaming, this is a clear winner. It's not all win, though. I found the story pretty weak, compared to the first one, and the boss fight at the end was a complete fail.Hope they will fix all this in Uncharted 3. Yes, you heard me, bring it on!

And on we go...

No comments: