... step into my garden

Monday, August 3, 2009

Baaanzaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy


Some of may notice, but that's not me in the picture. But it sure as heck felt like that yesterday, when we did the ski-jet thingie for the very first time. I have no idea what fire breathing steroid pumped monster it was packing, but it was the biggest mofo sky-jet I've seen and it was FAST. And when I say FAST, I mean it was the first time in my life I didn't have the courage to pull on that acceleration to the max, and I am a little bit of an acceleration junkie. It is quite a big jump from our 50cc scooter, so probably a learning curve should be taken into account, but damn, that thing accelerated like nothing I've ever felt before ... maybe except the Rock'n'Roller coaster which goes to 100Km/h in about 2.8 seconds pulling 4.5g's. But it felt pretty darn close ...

The biggie waves didn't help make the ride smooth, as we had some big air jumps, probably pretty close to the pic above. Andreea kept the atmosphere hot from the backseat screaming like there was no tomorrow throughout the whole thing ... coming to think of it I don't think she was the only person screaming on that ski-jet.

After getting off that satanic tool I was happy to be alive and swore to myself I would never ride such a darn thing again ... now I can't wait to get back on that crazy monster once again ...

No comments: