... step into my garden

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Perfect Six


Yes, yes, I know I've been a lazy lazy blogger, but I'm back with this very interesting thing to say ... Did you know that Six is the smallest mathematical pefect number? Well, me neither, but this is true, ask the internetz if you don't believe me, and, yes, of course, this isn't quite what I wanted to say. Six proved to be quite the perfect number for Andreea and me today, because exactly today we celebrate another year of happy marriage together. And what better way to celebrate than a 1 ton loveboat of sushi and a sip of sake? Nope ... nothing better comes to mind...

It's been quite a ride until now for our loveboat, with ups and downs, sudden turns and loops, and I can't wait to see what's coming next for us, be it rain or sunshine.

Kisses and hearts... big hearts ... I'm sure Seven will be just as perfect

No comments: