... step into my garden

Friday, December 3, 2010

Food and Whine in Blois


... or should I say ... in bleah ... because that's what the first contact with the ultra-delicious Loire valley tasted like. So, without any further delay, behold the cown jewel of the Loire valley gastronomic wonders:
 No, I don't know what I was thinking when I ordered that... I was actually expecting to get something else ... something tasty, at least. But it wasn't tasty at all. It was like a horror movie went wrong and then landed on my plate with a desire to scare my belly into oblivion ... Only later I discovered that a bottle of wine was enough to cure the trauma I though would follow me for a long time.
things looked much better after a bottle of wine ...
and so did I ... no?

It was only a bit later that we discovered what I think might just be the best restaurant in the world ... but that's coming up later on ...

No comments: