... step into my garden

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Crash and Burn of the Titans

But first ...

I went to see "Clash of the Titans" and I am compelled to write about it. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner on our hands. Yup, this one is gonna bring it home this year. And when I say "it" I am referring to my yearly "Worst Movie I've seen this Year" award.

This tiny Holywood pooh wasted too much of my life already, but I am compelled to warn others. This "movie" is definitely not worth paying for, not even worth spending download bandwidth to snatch from the Internetz. Just take a brief look at the pic above and you're good.

For the directing, the acting, the effects, even only for the most pathetic inspirational speech I have ever heard in my life this one is gonna bring it home ... mark my words ...

No comments: