... step into my garden

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Games of 2008

Yes, yes, after reading this post some may say I'm about three years late, but, still, these are my choices for 2008 since I only got to play them now ... here goes:

Best Game I played this Year




... because it's the best looking game I've ever played
... because it actually has a storyline
... because it doesn't need a pair of boobies to be cool (eat it, Tomb Raider)
... because Drake can bring a knife to a gunfight
... because it happy ends

Worst Game Demo I played this Year



... because it's probably the worst looking car game I've ever played
... because it tries to use a huge amount of boobies to be cool
... because it fails to be cool although it uses a huge amount of boobies
... because drifting type events are a sad joke
... because wannabe prepubescent race boys most probably bought it

No comments: