... step into my garden

Friday, December 12, 2008

Back from ... Paradise


Well, yes, it's been about 3 months since my last post, and I feel really bad about it, but unfortunately chaos got unleashed the moment we returned from a place I can only describe as ... well ... Paradise!

Chillin' on a very beautiful island with secluded beaches which we were able to enjoy all by ourselves really is as wonderful as it sounds. It was a breathtaking experience at times, and I really want to do it again as soon as possible...


What I thought would be more of a shock is that I got to read a book while we were there ... a humongous book ... which I actually enjoyed. When I picked it up it said ... "Now a major movie". I went hmmmm as I can't say the only Bourne movie I saw (the first one, I think) was really that enjoyable to me. But then I said, what the heck, let's give it a try.

The more I read, the more I started to wonder if my memories concerning the movie were correct, so I though once I got back, I had to see that third movie that is supposedly based on this book. So I did, and I was kinda shocked. There is no connection whatsoever between the two, except for the character's name. NONE WHAT SO EVER!

Aw, well, enough about that... I'll end here with another glimpse of the Island... peace!

No comments: