... step into my garden

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Friends with dirty Benefits

Some time ago I saw this awful awful movie where a guy and a girl try to be friends who do the dirty dirty thingie without having a proper relationship ... When I found out that somebody's making a mirror movie with the mirror of Natalie Portman I vowed not in a million years to go see it.
So, of course, I went to see Friends with Benefits last week ... in my defense, I was actually hoping to see Shark Attack 3D or whatever the name is ... mmmyeah ... what I meant was that I just had to see Justin Timberlake banging Mila Kunis .... maybe it's better just to skip all apologies and proceed ...

The Story ... Not much to tell here, two people humping repeatedly and finally falling in love ... only in Friends with Benefits it's just ... better ...  

Her ... Mila Kunis manages to hang on to her Natalie Portman mirror status, so I would put the two on par...

Him ... I guess the difference was made by Justin ... because he's about one gazillion times better than Ashton Kutcher played by Ashton Kutcher...

Woody Harrelson... wait, say what? There was no Woody Harrelson in No Script Attached ... yes, that's exactly my point, that's probably why it sucked so bad ...

So, should you go see Friends with Benefits if you already saw No Script Attached? Yup, you will not regret it ... in fact there are a couple of very strong reasons for watching the movie like seeing Justin naked .... or Mila naked ... or both together naked ... just don't be too disappointed when you find out it wasn't actually Mila's butt ...

No comments: