... step into my garden

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Worst Movie in the World


While waiting in anticipation for what a bunch of IMDB geeks considered to be THE BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME, I stumbled into what is definitely the worst movie ever to hit my brain. It's all a bit ironic as I considered the worst movie of all time Batman&Robin, followed closely by Batman Forever. But none of these movies can match .... (drums) ... Battlefield Earth.

I don't even know where to start with this ... thing. But I sure know where to end. After all hope was lost, the crappy effects, disastrous directing and abominable music killed about 57% of my brain activity, and about 1h after Andreea went to sleep because she couldn't take no more, it all went surprisingly further downhill when men dressed in animal fur, who were using spears and arrows, learned to fly state of the art modern day JET FIGHTERS all by themselves. ALL BY THEM SELVES!!!! MEN DRESSED IN ANIMAL FUR!!! JET FIGHTERS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Oh boy ... if ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE, ANYTHING gives you the "opportunity" to see this ... thing ... run! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

No comments: