... step into my garden

Monday, November 26, 2007

when the AAALIEEEENS invadeeeed!!!


Yup, I've seen another one of them alien infestation invasion movies ... and it didn't suck! I particularly enjoyed the scenes where the infested guys try to puke all over the place ... they vomit in the coffee, in the street, in the underground metro, and most of all in your face...

I imagine now a movie where aliens invade Earth by fart ...
- Do you smell something in here, Bill?
- Oh, sorry bout that ... it was me ... it's ok ...
- NO, it's not OK, fart-pants!

And putting this aside, I really don't see the point of the movie, because the Aliens were not the bad guys ... they just wanted a better life for all of us ... I simply don't understand why the humans opposed ...

I guess it was the puke thing.

No comments: