... step into my garden

Sunday, March 24, 2013

North by Northwest

It's March and the wind is blowing on the vast field of empty space called my blogging for this year. It is probably a very relevant indicator of the chaos that has barged into my happy cosy life. But, through all the chaos, and from the ashes, a blog will rise! And it starts now, with Iceland... or, actually, it starts with London ...

Heeeey, hold on a second ... I said London, not China!
Oook, that's better. So, as I was saying, it actually started in London, as we did a quick pit-stop before heading out to our very promising destination. So, things we did in London besides Chinatown: drank a ton of coffee,  went through the parks, visited a very non-cultural museum and saw an (exhausting) movie from a very comfy couch.


Unfortunately, the queen was too busy ... again ... So we decided to pack our things and continue our journey North, where a new dawn was waiting ...

but more on that later ...

No comments: