... step into my garden

Friday, March 26, 2010

My New Car


Yes, this is my new car ... uhm ... what was that? You are saying this is the exact same old crazy fat baboon I've been blabbering about already for a couple of times? Well ... you are ... almost wrong.

There are two NEW things I love about the baboon ... first one is the fat paint job which fixed some problems. The car looks sooo goood, I just love it love it love it... took some nice pics today when I picked it up.
and here comes another one...

The second thing ... well ... the fat crazy baboon has now become PSYCHOTIC! With just a push of a pedal, the otherwise very pleasant and almost gentle car becomes an nutter and starts wooshing and swooshing and pulling like a maniac. This is all because of something that young kids these days would call a remapped ECU.

Here's a short flick where I was not pushing hard, had AC on, and 3rd was very slightly uphill:


yeah ... Brian Adams didn't help much either ...

As usual, please don't try this at home... go to a track or a freeway with no traffic ...

So ... the baboon is then almost ready to take us on the big journey ahead ... what big journey? ... coming up ... next...

No comments: