... step into my garden

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Extreme Offroad = Extreme FUN



Well, apparently it's been a busy busy busy month for the petrolhead in me. Renault F1 Roadshow, Rally Day, and now ... caraazy offroad fun.

It all started when cousin Raducu invited us to go play with his little monster on the outskirts of Bucharest on a very nice offroad trial course. I've never been to offroad trials so I didn't have a very clear idea of what this means. It was shocking FUN, and I did get an adrenaline rush out of it.

Ready for FUN!


It's not VERY muddy out here...


You want to go THAT way??
I will embed the playlist from youtube. I saved the BEST for last so it is really worth watching throughout all the videos (... we did go THAT way).





Yes, that's a couple hundred euros fuel pump regulator something next to the mustard jar cover. The point is to get the job done ... and it does!

I am wondering what was more fun ... Rally Day or this ... it's close ...

No comments: