... step into my garden

Monday, August 10, 2009

Coco après Amélie & Chéri


I don't know where this world is going ... I get bored at movies that have more special effects than Disneyland, I don't get bored at movies that have no explosions in them ... I'm confused ... I liked this movie more than I expected to, and I actually think it's maybe the best movie I've seen this year.

Amélie does a great role as Coco, but she still remains Amélie, no doubt about that.

And since we are talking about non-explosions movies ... I also saw this movie called Chéri earlier on ...

This was an even bigger surprise ... I was expecting to crawl out of the theater sleeping at the end of the movie, but the movie was pretty good, and Michelle Pfeiffer looks like really good. You gotta admire her natural appearance.

So much for boring European movies. I am so confused, I managed a rime up there in the title ...

No comments: